Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Year...New Head...New Age


We just made the appointment to get Rachel's staples removed, which by the way, are too many to count. On Wednesday, January 4th she will get them removed at Henry Ford Medical Center. I assume she will want me to "buzz" her head one more time before she starts to grow her hair back out. Next week is a busy one as Rachel has the staples removed, Abbey has her 12 month check up and Rachel has a driving therapy appointment. Thank God for family living close by as I cannot handle all this with my work schedule.

Abbey's birthday is Sunday, Jan 1st (yes, she was born on New Year's day for those of you who did not know.) She will be 1!!! Rachel has planned a "princess party." We should have about 18 people, cake, balloons, presents and all. I know all you experienced parents will laugh at this BUT...she is growing up SO fast! Her mother and I need to check with the doctor because I sure would like to have more!!!

I will do my best to post pictures from Abbey's first birthday in a few days.

**Above picture is Abbey on X-mas morning in her Mrs. Clause outfit with her favorite present, a doll, of course.

5 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

Amazing, one year old, it seams like only yesterday and yet 12 months that seem like an eternity.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

Grandma Su-Su is packing her trunk and will be on her way north early in the a.m. I will be with you in spirit.

Love,

Brad

11:36 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

A princess party for pretty-pretty-princess herself! May have to replicate it again when I come up in February. What a great start to the new year!!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

A princess party - how perfect! Yes, you must post pictures for those of us who will live vicariously through Abbey! It does seem like an awfully long 12 months to those of us far away and not able to hug and hold all of you. Give Rachel our love.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Happy 1st birthday Miss Abbey!! We hope this new year will brings lots of smiles and fun things your way as you grow more beautiful with each day! We love you and your mommy and daddy very much!

The Cunninghams

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home