Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Friday, December 09, 2005

Brian and Aly Thrift

My good friend Brian Thrift just a strarted a blog you should check out. brianthrift.blogspot.com. Brian and I have known each other a long time but recently became close as we coached together in TX. Brian's wife is 5 months pregnant and has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She will have surgery next week and begin chemo. I have no idea what they are going through and how they must feel. But I do know that their faith's are strong and they are totally devoted to each other. Brian's faith has always been one of great authenticity and depth. A person of few words, but when he speaks it's sort of like E.F. Hutton. That being said, you will be encouraged and challenged by what he shares. I encourage you to check out his blog and send him a comment. It's never easy to be a college basketball coach, I know it can't be easy being a college basketball coach facing this. Hang in there Brian!

Klint

1 Comments:

Blogger Conni H. said...

We will keep the Thrift family in our prayers. Thanks Klint- C

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home