Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Rachel's Surgery

We found out yesterday that Rachel needs to be at Henry Ford Medical Center at 6:00 am on Monday morning, December 19th. Just 48 hours from now! I'm assuming the surgery will begin an hour or so after we arrive and should last an hour and a half to two hours. Please keep her and our family in your prayers. Your thoughts and prayers have gotten us through and I'm confident we will feel "covered" on Monday morning as well. Thank you! I'll do my best to blog sometime Monday.

Thanks.

Klint

9 Comments:

Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

Grandma Sue will be on he way tomorrow. Who is picking her up at the airport?

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Dean & Ms. Jan

Rachel, Klint and Abbey: Our prayers are with you all as Monday comes around for Rachel's surgery. So glad we got to visit over Thanksgiving. We love you and look forward to more visits May God Bless all your families at this time. Also praying for your friend.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Brian Thrift said...

Klint,
Know that we will be praying for Rachel on Monday. I will be in Lubbock with Aly. They will both be covered in prayer by many people. We will talk soon.
BT

3:49 PM  
Blogger Conni H. said...

Klint- we will be praying for Rachel, as well as for you and Abbey.

God bless-
Conni

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your exercise ladies will be praying for you and Klint and Abby. Pat D.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Jenny Reijgers said...

Love you Rach. I'm praying for you and your family. I hate that you have to go through another surgery, but i'm so happy for you to get your skull back. I know how much you were looking forward to this. Now you can finally start to heal.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

Dearest Rachel,

I hope by now you are fast asleep getting a good night's rest before you have to get up at 3:30 a.m. tomorrow morning. Thanks for your call tonight. You are on my heart, and in my prayers every waking moment as well as in my dreams. I love you.

DAD

11:05 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

Many prayers are being prayed for you here in Abilene today Rachel. May you rest in His arms.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Klint, you and Rachel have been in our continual prayers. I just finished talking with the Lord about her surgery, and your and Abbie's need for her to be well. He always hears. We love you all.
Bobbie T.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home