Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Monday, December 19, 2005

Closure?

Well, surgery is over and Rachel seems ok! She is sore and groggy but is expected to make a nice recovery. Her surgery lasted about an hour longer due to some unexpected swelling (which I'm still trying to get all the info. from the doctor). She was pretty emotional when I saw her in the recovery room. I'm not sure if it was pain, medicine, emotions from all she has been through, or ALL three! However, she seems to be doing fine. We will spend the night in ICU and hopefully get to go home tomorrow, at the latest, Wednesday. We finally have a little closure (a little joke for those of you with a sense of humor) and we are looking forward to a peaceful holiday season. We will still have to get staples out, a final MRI and address the "heart issue." But for now, all is well. Again, your prayers have meant so much as Rachel and I are indebted to you all. I'll post more info as I receive it.

Klint

**Please continue to pray for my friends Brian and Aly Thrift as Aly is in surgery as I write this blog.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Klint and Rachel,

You have been on my heart and mind today. I praise God for the many miracles he has performed in your journey thus far and I know that he is not finished yet. Continue to allow Him to author your lives together as you place your trust in the One who holds the ages in his hands. I love you and I praise God for you both. Thank you for being such incredible mentors to my faith journey.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Clint said...

As I was driving home tonight there was a fog so dense that at times it seemed to fill my head. After what seemed like an eternity I drove out of the fog as if it was a door that opened up into a crisp cool night. I was not home yet but I could relax a little and let my mind think of things other than what was ten feet in front of me that I could not see. I hope that after tonight you will be able to relax a little and think on thing other than what is ten feet in front of you that you cannot see. Pease be still.

2:02 AM  
Blogger Clint said...

peace

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home