Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Top 10

I have received a few calls and emails this week from people asking me to update my blog. I don't really feel motivated to update it unless there is something newsworthy to post OR if I want to share some theological ideas from a recent conversation. So I am going against my will and updating just to update.

Here are some things that have been going on and a list of events coming up:

1)We had the Rochester College faculty and staff appreciation dinner last Friday night. My friend George Evjen won "staff of the year" and my father won "faculty of the year" I wish they gave out "spouse of the the year" if so, my mother would have won in a landslide.

2)Rachel and I are attending Elder Link next Saturday at RC. Elder Link is a weekend seminar for leaders in the church. Speakers include; Rubel Shelly, Randy Harris, David Wray and others! I wish the Elders from my church would attend!!!!!

3)I will be traveling to Nashville and Texas for a week in Feb. I am attending a reception in Nashville on behalf of RC and then hosting a reception in Dallas, as well as hosting an RC reception at the ACU lectures. I'm excited to see old friends in Abilene. I'm hoping I can stay with my good friends Clint and Alana Logue.

4)I will be in Seattle the first weekend of March to visit a good friend, Travis Bass

5)Rachel will start driver's rehab in early March!!!

6)I will be in Minneapolis March 18-20 visiting some churches and friends of RC.

7)Randy Harris and I will meet for our traditional Final 4 weekend in Indianapolis the last weekend in March.

8)I'm in the process of scheduling events for April

9)Rachel, Abbey and I will travel to the Pepperdine lectures the first week in May to teach a 3 day class, "When Your Wife Has 30 Minutes To Live, Searching For A God We Cannot See," I will handle the first part of the title, Randy Harris is taking care of the subtitle and Rachel will say whatever she wants whenever she wants!

10)I will be in Florida in mid May traveling to churches and making connections on behalf of RC.

Thats just the top 10.

Thanks for tuning in!

Klint

6 Comments:

Blogger hannah said...

Klint I like the top 10! Good to see what you're "normal" life is like too. -alot of cool trips coming up! I saw the movie Glory Road last night which is right up your alley...its great! Seen it yet? Give Abbey a hug & kiss from Aunt Hannah :)

2:23 PM  
Blogger Klint Pleasant said...

Thanks for "tuning in" Hannah. I did see it, however, Hoosiers is still my favorite b-ball movie.
KP

3:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If there is an opportunity to get tapes of your class at the Pepperdine lectures, I would love to buy one! I enjoy keeping up with you guys on your blog. Rach, it was great talking to you the other night and I look forward to our next phone call!
Sara Walker

4:38 PM  
Blogger Clint said...

We are looking forward to your stay with us even without the best two parts of you. I wish I were going to Seattle with you. I would love to see what the conversation with all three of us would be like now.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Klint Pleasant said...

Clint:
I can only imagine the conversation!
KP

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Klint, I am sending you and you beautiful family a hug from ours. You have been in our prayers. You have the support of many that love you that you may not remember or know.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home