Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Community

A few days ago I posted about the special sense of community Rachel and I experienced with our family, friends and Church family. A few months ago I blogged about several people that meant so much to Rachel and I throughout her sickness. Well, I need to revisit that list and thank a few more people again. Especially our church friends as they have meant so much to my family.

Scott and Christie Samuels have become close friends and have been such a blessing throughout Rachel's struggles. They have made countless trips to hospitals and have ran several errands for Rachel and I. They also assisted us in a way that we will never forget and could never repay. Thank you Scott and Christie!!!

Eric Magnusson is another I need to thank. Not only has he been a prayer warrior but he has always been ready and willing to help with the details. He has ran errands and made airport runs. And today he took half the day off to take Rachel to Henry Ford. Thank you Eric! You are a blessing to me and my family!

Kim Speck is my sister but she has been so much more than that these past few months. She has made countless runs to the grocery store and has babysat Abbey too many times to count. Thank you Kim!!!

There are so many more to thank as I have in past blogs. But these friends have stood out lately and we are grateful!

What would we do without our church community and family?

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Thrift said...

Klint,
The community we live in is so powerful. Its amazing to find out our community stretches across the country. Know that "Texas" is continuing to pray for you and your family.

BT

2:46 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Klint,
What can I say? I would love to say that it is because I am good at keeping Randy's four mantras. In reality it's only about the third one. It is just really easy to see Jesus when I see you, Rachel, and Abbey. How could I do anything but help?

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home