Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Appointment With The Heart Surgeon

We were finally contacted by the heart surgeon that our neuro-surgeon assigned to us. We will see him on Nov. 17th. It sounds like the procedure will be done ASAP. Earlier, I mentioned it would not be done until Rachel had the skull bone replaced; however, that is no longer the case. The good news is that it seems the procedure will be done through an artery and not open heart!!! So now we are waiting for the 17th as well as Rachel's driving therapy class to begin. Rachel does go to speech therapy every Wednesday and Friday morning. It better be helping as Rachel and I do "homework" two times a week.

In other news, we had a fun time with Abbey on her first Halloween. She dressed up as pooh bear and helped pass out candy with her cousin Palmer, Oh, I'm sorry Peter Pan. I'm going to try and put some pictures of her up soon!

You might want to check out my father-in-laws virtual daily bible study/discussion. I'm really enjoying it. www.morenoble.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Klint & Rachel. Hello from the EAST COAST. We continue to keep you guys in our prayers and are always amazed at how "uplifting" your BLOGs are. From our beginnings together back in 2001, you guys have always been a part of our life, and continue to be in our thoughts. I come to website almost daily to get the updates, but rarely have enough time to respond (good excuse for a Coach, right Klint), and since I am home this morning with my sick daughter, I thought I would take a moment to respond to your BLOG.

Thanks for the phone message you left and know that it is appreciated, but not needed. We will stay in touch and if you need ANYTHING, don't hesitate to reach out. What you are doing for your wife and family is exactly the kind of MAN that any coach would love to have on staff. YOUR time will come again...obviously in HIS time and under HIS plan...which is also obvious that you are following! I am proud to know you and call you a friend. My best to your family and especially Rachel!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home