Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Rochester College


As most of you know I am employeed at Rochester College now. What a GREAT place to work! I can't begin to articulate the way the RC community supported me and my family throughout Rachel's illness. E-mails, calls, prayer chains, prayer books, cards, flowers, visits and meals! It was amazing to see people like John Barton, David Fleer and Jeff Cohu make visits to the hospital. Special e-mails from Sara Barton, Candace Cain, Jennifer Hamilton, Alan Waites and Brian Stogner, just to name a few! A special message from Dr. Westerfield encouraging me to "take all the time I needed." What a special place. It used to be a special place because of my rich heritage and connections. My grandfather, Lucien Palmer, was instumental in starting the College and served as President. My father, Garth Pleasant, has served there over 30 years. However, now it is special for different reasons. I am a part of the RC family and I have been touched and blessed in special ways by my colleagues. I never thought my love and loyalty to RC could get any greater...guess what? There are many beautiful sights on the RC campus, however, my favorite sight is one that does not exist YET. Above is a picture of the new Athletic Center that we are working hard to break ground on. Trust me, RC is a special place and if you have any interest in assisting us making this Athletic Center a reality, please call (249-218-2058). GO WARRIORS!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Klint and Rachel,

You both will be in my prayers as you await news from the neurosergeon tomorrow! My prayer for Rachel is that there will be no further infection and that there will be greater evidence of the Great Physician! I love you both.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home