Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Sunday, October 02, 2005

MRI Looks Good!

Sorry for the delay. However, I finally got through to a doctor on Friday afternoon and Rachel's MRI looks normal. She still has some swelling but that is to be expected. I was calling all three of Rachel's doctor's on Friday trying to get a report. The docotor that ended up calling me back was the same doctor that originally called and informed me of the tumor. Consequently, every time I hear her voice my heart starts to race. It feels so good to get GOOD news from a doctor. Rachel, Abbey and I actually got out of the house today. We went to the "Fall Festival" at Rochester College. We only stayed for an hour as Rachel needed her IV treatment at 2:00. We plan to attend church in the morning. Many have asked, "what is the next step?" We are waiting for an October 11th appointment with the neuro-surgeon. Hopefully, he will tell us when we can get Rachel off the IV as well as give us an idea when the surgury will be to replace the skull bone. Rachel is starting to get frustrated with her restrictions!!! Not being able to hold Abbey is hard on her. When I get some free time, I'm hoping to "blog" some things about my friends. Thanks for reading!

p.s. Abbey is 9 months old today.

Klint

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was such a thrill to see you in church services yesterday. The joy and peace you have with the Lord and His family is inspiring. We continue to keep you wrapped in prayer. Don & Nell

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home