Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Friday, October 07, 2005

Two Special Women In my LIfe

The other day I posted a blog about special "guy" friends. Well there happen to be a couple significant women as well. My mother, Pat Pleasant and sister, Kim Speck are very special women in my life. For those of you who know my mother well, you will agree with the following adjectives used to describe her: kind, sensitive, thoughtful, brilliant, talented, creative, beautiful, I can go on and on. She has raised three faithful children who love God and love thier spouses...enough said. Kim happens to be the loyalist one of the bunch. Family, as it is to all of us Pleasant's, is EXTREMELY important to her. She has been a HUGE help throughout the past month and I appreciate her friendship.

Thanks Mom and Kim!

Love, Klint

**Oh! Happy B-day Rachel. We went out to dinner tonight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

Happy belated birthday Rachel!!! So glad the two of you could go out and celebrate! God is so good. Love you. Candy

10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday Rachel! We are soooo thankful that your recovery is going well- we continue to think and pray for you guys all the time. Your journey has been SUCH a testimony to us of God's faithfulness. We agree that Kim rocks!

Hugs,
Kelly Speck

11:44 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I had no idea we shared the same birthday! God's power and presence in your life continues to keep me in awe of how big and how great He is! I love you.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home