Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Friday, September 09, 2005

Another Trip To The Emergency Room

I received a call today at work from my mother-in-law and Rachel had broken out in a nasty rash all over her body. We called her neuro-surgeon, Infectious Disease doctor and our family doctor, however, they were all out of town. We FINALLY were able to track down a nurse that suggested we go right to the ER. Rachel and I were at the ER from 1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. They did release us, however, Rachel is going back on a steroid. The doctor's do not know which drug is causing Rachel her problems. She is experiencing a lot of discomfort due to the reaction. We have an appointment Monday morning with our new Infectious Disease doctor. Please pray that it is JUST an allergic reaction that does not get any worse.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheney heckle video makes the rounds
Bloggers, many of whom remember how Dick Cheney uttered an obscenity last summer on the Senate floor, seemed to take great pleasure in spreading around a video clip of a flood victim who interrupts a press ...
I like your blog. Think I'll be visiting pretty often. If you have time you can also check my make money site.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still praying in St. Louis.... thanks for keeping us posted.

Give hugs to all from your friends in STL and send Sue back as soon as you are able.... we miss her.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Klint and Rachel --

Still following your plight from Oklahoma City. As I prepare to start a series on James tomorrow, I am reminded of the "real" life applications of the Word. The first chapter of James has some incredible teachings about trials that we all face.

Both of you, Abbey, and both of your families are continually in our prayers and thoughts.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel and Klint- Now that I have stopped crying, at least temporarily, I want to join the ever-growing list of those praying earnestly for sweet Rachel. I only recently learned of Rachel's illness, and have now sat for over an hour reading every word of this site. Bless you for taking the time to update us. Rachel, you are as beautiful as I have ever seen you, and you continue to glow with the light of Christ in each and every picture. If anyone is strong enough to come through this, it is you. I love you.

Sara (Pigg) Walker (bridesmaid in your wedding and now 8 mo pregnant :))

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel and Klint, Hmmm...That rash sounds pretty irritating. Hope it has improved today. It's hard being so far away from you guys now. Just wish I could come over and help out. I continue to pray for complete healing. Hope to talk with you soon by phone.
Lots of love, and a kiss for Abbey,
Roberta

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home