Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Monday, August 29, 2005

Rachel Update

Please Pray.

Rachel has had a terrible day. We wanted to take Abbey to the Dr. this morning and Rachel wanted to go. About half way to the Dr. she started feeling awful. She ended up sitting in the car during the Dr. visit. I ran back and forth from the Dr. office and the car checking on Rachel. She ended up vomiting twice and she has a splitting headache. We got her home, carried her upstairs to bed and she has been resting ever since. Please pray she gets some energy as we are scheduled to go down to Henry Ford tomorrow for some pre-operation procedures. Her surgery is scheduled for Thursday. Again, please pray, thank you.

Klint

4 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

Praying and not stopping. Thank you, Klint, for letting us know how to pray. Give Rachel a hug for me. I love her so. You too. And Abbey Rae.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Rachel has been heavy on my heart since I heard her news. Your precious family is being lifted up to our faithful Father. Love you guys!

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Father,

I pray that your steady hand will guide Rachel through this night. We ask that you stabilize her. We ask that your healing power be unleashed on her body. We beg You on behalf of Your servant Rachel.

In Christ's Name.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel,

As the nursing mother of an 11 month old daughter my heart goes out to you at this time. I hope that Abbey will transition to the bottle in time. I know this is hard for you emotionally too and sympathize with you.

May they fill your room with pictures of your precious baby girl so you may be comforted by her sweet face.

As a family we know how important it is to be together, and we pray that God will bring the three of you back together very soon.

Love,
Heather, David & Ella Earnhart

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home