Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Disney On Ice!!!










Abbey had her first taste of Disney and all the characters last Thursday night! Coach and Peej took Rachel, Abbey and I along with Uncle Randy, Aunt Kim and Cousin Palmer to see Disney on ice! We had a blast. Abbey watched with great interest all night as she sat in her seat and literally danced for 2 hours (I lied, when the big (scary) blue whale came out to swallow up Pinocchio...she jumped in coaches lap quick!...so for 1 hour and 59 minutes she danced. It's so much fun watching your child have a good time.

I know some people give Disney (the company) a hard time but I say...who cares! For two hours they highlighted different movies, all of which had a positive message and all of which brought joy to each child!

Enjoy the pictures.

*Abbey and Coach at the souvenir stand
*Abbey enjoying the show
*Abbey and Palmer with Mickey Mouse

6 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

thanks.

i did not know coach was gay?

10:35 AM  
Blogger Klint Pleasant said...

Clint, I just found our myself.
KP

10:50 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Klint and Rachel- What a fun day! I can just see her dancing in the stands.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo fun!
Since Abbey cheered "Go Tigers" and helped Detroit get to the World Series, can you have her cheer "Go Cardinals" for the next few days?! please!

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Hannah,
Abbey is loyal to the Tigers only! However, I will do my best to encourage her to be a Rams fan and not a Lions fan!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what size does Abbey wear? Her CARDINALS gear is on the way!! Not so fast Uncle Johnny... :) And Klint, be fair. Abbey is half-Tiger, half-Cardinal you know!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home