Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hello Everyone...A Few Random Thoughts.

Sorry (if anyone is reading) I have not posted in awhile. Been very busy at work, traveling, etc... Rachel, Abbey and I are doing well. I recently have traveled to Washington D.C., Abilene, TX and St. Louis speaking on behalf of Rochester College. Rachel and I started a Marriage class called Family Dynamics by Joe Beam...we are learning a lot about each other! (my sister and brother-in-law along with my parents are attending as well). I recently finished "Night" by Elie Wiesel...I highly recommend it! Due to Rachel's vision problem we are looking to buy a safer car for her and Abbey something with side air bags (she can't see on her right side) and something that handles good in the snow! Let me know if you know of a vehicle with these features and good safety reviews that is affordable!!! I am enjoying the fall season and cooler weather...I forgot how much I enjoy the changing of the seasons after living in the south for so long. Sports in metro Detroit are good as the Tigers are officially in the play-offs and U of M football is off to a great start and of course, Rochester College basketball is just around the corner.

Congrats to my friends Andy Blackston and Eric Magnusson...both are fathers to new baby girls (Reese Blackston and Malina Magnusson).

2 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

missed you at highland

10:03 AM  
Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

It is time for some Abigail photo updates! Inquiring minds want to know what she looks like these days...at least inquiring grandparents do!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home