Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

NACC

I'm representing Rochester College this week in Louisville at the NACC (North American Christian Convention). It is an annual convention for the Christian Churches but this year the Churches of Christ were invited. It was 100 years ago that these two groups split and this is an effort to promote unity between the two groups. It was an incredible experience to participate in the praise and worship today with thousands of other Christians representing Christian Churches and Churches of Christ. We sang some songs with instruments and some songs were acapella. And today in Louisville God's kingdom got stronger.

7 Comments:

Blogger Klint Pleasant said...

Thanks for commenting Clint, I can always count on you.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Clint said...

us clints have to stick together, which reminds me. when are you getting your name corrected?

7:23 AM  
Blogger Brian Thrift said...

How about them tigers. 5-0. Where's the challenge.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

I misread your post. I thought it said "NCAA" at first! But, you were about the Lord's business which is better. I know Rachel and Abbey are anxious for you to come home! You must post some new pictures of you all soon.....We are suffering from grandparent withdrawal symptoms!

God bless,

7:09 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Alana said...

It was good to be there with y'all. I learned some good things and have a new appreciation for Development.

Hey...what was that book you said Nathan and I should read (again)? I promise...this time I will go right to Amazon and order it! :-)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Klint Pleasant said...

KL:
"Saving your marriage before it starts."

Klint

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel, congrats on getting your drivers license on my birthday!!!
(I'm not saying which year) Liz Bilbo

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home