Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Weekend with Randy

I spent last weekend in Indianapolis with Randy Harris. We spent some time planning for our Pepperdine class, connected with people at Westlake C of C and saw a few basketball games. I'm excited for our class. Randy has done a great job of laying it out and sorting through his theological reflections. It is a three day class. I will begin each class session by retelling a section of Rachel's story and Randy will then offer theological reflections trying to get us to think about what God may or may not have been doing. In between the two talks each day, Randy will interview Rachel and I, asking us to reflect on our experiences, feelings, etc...
The class is titled; "When Your Wife has 30 Minutes To Live: Searching For A God We Cannot See."

I have known Randy as teacher, mentor, counselor and even as assistant coach for one game!...but lately just as a good friend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Klint Pleasant said...

Diana:
Thanks so much for praying for Rachel, you will never know how much that means to me and my family. I enjoyed church and would love to visit (and even speak if you ever need a fill in). God Bless!
Klint

9:43 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Travis and I were just talking about how much we wanted to see you guys at Pepperdine this year. We decided next year would be our year to venture that way, assuming you and Rachel were there. We're sorry we'll miss it!

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home