Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Logues

I'm staying with my good friends Clint and Alana Logue this weekend in Abilene. They have been special friends of mine for the past 12 years. Clint and I are like brothers (although he is 45) and Rachel considers Alana one of her closest friends. They are the salt of the earth! Were trying to get them to visit us in Michigan but Clint doesn't believe life exists outside of Texas!

I miss Rachel and Abbey!

KP

2 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

It's not that I don't believe life exist outside of the Great State of Texas; it's just not a life worth living:-)If you don't belive me ask Abbey.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

We tried to spoil Abbey as much as possible this weekend; but, she still is awaiting the return of her daddy! She is one precious bundle of joy. Check out http://bradfordlstevens.blogspot.com/ if you don't believe me.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home