Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm Home!




It's so good to be home. Abbey was a little confused but today when I got home from work she sprinted into my arms. Beating Univ. of Pitt and advancing to the Elite 8 was pretty exciting however it does not even begin to compare to the feeling of having my girl jump into my arms after being gone 8 days!

It was great to see old friends: the Logues, the Thrift's, Mike Cope, the Tate's, Shawna, Brek, Jared, all my small group friends, Roberta, the Vance's, the Flethcher's, Tony Ash and so many more! In fact, some of my former players came by to see me and it meant so much!!!

Attached are some photos Rachel took while I was gone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

Welcome home Klint! We are glad you made it safe and sound. We are sorry we missed you; but, we had great fun in your absence. You will have to send us some new pictures soon as we are already experiencing grandbaby withdrawal symptoms!

God bless,

Brad

11:38 PM  
Blogger Clint said...

I love, coming by here daily, and seeing these pictures.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home