Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Headaches, Antibiotics and Football


Rachel called the Infectious Disease Dr. today to report a slight headache she was having yesterday. However, she has not complained of one today. Her weekly bloodwork showed high white blood cell counts, however, the Dr. believes that it was only because she was taking a steroid (for her allergic reaction). We have leanrned that high white blood cell counts usually indicate an infection, however, seems this can be caused by the steroid use as well. We are adding some additional antibiotics through her IV (they will be delivered on Saturday). Rachel was wanting to go to church this Sunday but I think I'm going to keep her in one more week (I sound like a bossy parent). Rachel is great because she always trusts my decisions. After all, we have lived in four states in only 5 years of marriage and she remains right by my side!

**I'm looking forward to a peaceful Saturday with Rachel, Abbey and college football (Rachel likes it too!) Go Michigan!!!!

**Picture is Rachel and I with our good friends Brian And Allison Thrift who are in Abilene, TX (Rachel was a few months pregnant in this photo)

Klint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home