Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Getting Better


Rachel's rash is slowly fading away! I came home from work today and Rachel looked much better. It's still there but it's fading away and clearing up. We have an appointment tomorrow morning to remove the staples (needless to say she is excited). Her "pick line" will remain in for several weeks, but we are looking forward to the day it will be removed. The hurdles we have left are: removal of the I.V., several therapy sessions (occupational, speech and vision), surgery to replace her skull (left side), and growing the hair back!!!!! However, when I look at her I don't even notice, she truly is a beautiful women (inside and out)! I wish I had the time and energy to thank each and every person that has called, e-mailed, written, sent flowers, cooked a meal, etc... It has meant so much. I want to especially thank the Rochester College community and the Lake Orion church of Christ. Rochester College has allowed me to take the time I need to be with Rachel and the LO church has helped out in all sorts of ways. Friends in Abilene and Ohio are MUCH appreciated as well!!!

**picture is Rachel, Abigail and myself in my office at Rochester College

Klint

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys have had a better day. We love you.

The Blackstons

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the picture of the 3 of you at Rochester College. So happy that Rachel is doing better. Getting the staples out will be a big milestore. We continue to pray and wish God's blessings on you all.
Doris and Bob

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so glad that things are looking up for you, and so happy that Rachel will get her staples out tomorrow. We pray that every day will find new blessings for you. Love, Willard & Bobbie

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture of all three of you. Speaking of picture, What does the fine print on the picture in the background say.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel and Klint and Abbey too,
We are so thankful that the healing is making good progress. I feel like removing all of those staples will be a big sign post of healing. Blessings as you grow toward normalacy day by day. Give Abbey a hug.
Erma Jean Loveland

12:51 PM  
Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

Dear Klint and Rachel,

What a journey you have been on! We are so proud of both of you. Just to show you that even us old people can learn from you check out: http://bradfordlstevens.blogspot.com/

We love you and thank God that he has brought the two of you together. God bless,

DAD

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home