Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Sunday, June 25, 2006

TIGERS SWEEP




My wife and I have had a quiet "World War III" in our house the past three days. Her favorite team (St. Louis Cards) and my favorite team (Detroit Tigers) have been battling it out just 30 miles south of our house at Comerica Park in downtown Detroit. The Tigers just completed a 3 game sweep of the Cardinals and cruise to 51 victories (best record in baseball I might add). I also reminded Rachel of the past as well...last time the Cards and Tigers met in the World Series. Tigers came home with the trophy. Sorry, Rachel looks like Abbey will be a Tigers fan!

**By the way, If Clint Logue is out there...The Tigers are getting ready to beat up on the Astros as well. And any other team from texas (all lowercase)!

5 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

keep telling yourself that and by the way Abbey is a TEXAS Rangers fan she just does not want to hurt your feelings.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Klint Pleasant said...

actually a little pink Rangers outfit would be cool!

6:03 PM  
Blogger The Fletchers said...

Klint and Rachel,
It's so good to catch up with you guys on your blog. We now have one too but Lee tends to it. The address is losfletchersamistosos.blogspot.com (i think.) We would love the tape of you guys from your talks at the churches. You should come to Highland and do one. THat would be awesome. Our address is 1249 N.17th, Abilene TX 79601. Let me know if I need to send any money.
Love you guys,
Stephanie, Lee and Sofia Fletcher

7:37 AM  
Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

I can only be thankful that Klint did not grow up in Chicago. We believe that raising a child to be a Cubs fan is a form of child abuse. A Tigers fan I can handle; but, our poor cardinals are all we have to root for here in St. Louis!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Brian Thrift said...

10-4,4-0, get out the broom!!!!!!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home