Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just Tryin' To Help!






























I found these picture looking through some old emails tonight. Rachel and I were on vacation (with Rachel's parents) in Gulf Shores, AL. A guy caught this shark when we were walking by and was struggling to lift him out of the water and over the wall. My father in law and wife thought I was nuts when I offered to help him. We pulled the shark over the wall and it began to squirm around on the sidewalk.

The fisherman eventually killed the shark and drug it back to his truck bed. I assumed he had "shark filet" for dinner...which I've had and I didn't like it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

We only thought that after the shark snapped at you guys once he was over the wall. The shark was very much still alive. As I recall, the fisherman had to beat the shark over the head with a hammer repeatedly to stun it before he could start to carve him up. It was exciting to watch from a distance!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Klint Pleasant said...

You're right. Now all the excitement is coming back to me!

KP

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Hey, wait a minute, was that the shark I made while we were at ACU? I thought it was pretty good. Dry but decent. :)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Klint Pleasant said...

Yes it was...good memory! I only ate it b/c you cooked it! It was the best shark I ever had! KP

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home