Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Monday, April 27, 2009

Evolving Desires

It's interesting to look back and see what my goals used to be and what they are now.  I graduated from College 11 years ago and set out to accomplish many things.  11 years later...some I have achieved and some I haven't.   However, throughout the last few years my goals, dreams and desires have been completely re-calibrated.  At the moment I have two desires that are on my mind constantly.

1) I want to celebrate 50 years (or more) of marriage with Rachel

2) I want my children to have a relationship with God that trumps everything else in their life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home