Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Saturday, June 06, 2009

My "American Girl"











Abbey, Rachel and I stopped in Chicago a few weeks ago on our way home from St. Louis. We took Abbey to the American Girl Doll Headquarters on Michigan Avenue. We had a blast! Abbey had actually been saving her money and wouldn't you know she had "exactly enough" to buy one doll! I wouldn't trade these memories I'm making with Abbey for all the money in the world.

The Mastercard commercial really got it right when they advertised the fact that memories are "priceless."

3 Comments:

Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

Abigail is our priceless little doll! :-)

2:29 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I have SUCH wonderful memories of my American Girl stage of girlhood!! Abbey is such a big 4 and a half year old. You and Rachel are doing such a fantastic job raising Abbey to know and fear the Lord. Love you guys and I can't wait to meet the newest Pleasant addition when he or she arrives!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Abbey and Rachel are two beautiful gals! I just heard that #2 is on the way and I'm so glad for you all. I miss you, Rachel!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home