Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Something You Didnt Know About Me


Rachel and I went to see a play this evening..."The Christmas Carol." We live about 15 minutes from both the Palace of Auburn Hills and Meadowbrook Theatre so there are plenty of opportunities like this. We don't get out to these things often but when we do I really enjoy it. I know it seems out of character for a former jock and coach to enjoy the arts...but I do. In fact, while coaching at Kent State University there was a dinner theatre in Akron, OH that Rachel and I would frequent (when I wasn't in the office working on a scouting report or on the phone recruiting of course). Our favorite was "Annie Get Your Gun." We also enjoyed the Shakespeare festival every summer summer in Abilene while living there.
"The Christmas Carol" was excellent. Everything; the venue, the actors and actresses, the stage, props and special effects. I love the Christmas season and I'm a sucker for a good Christmas play or movie...especially a classic! Ebeneezer Scrooge learns that money doesn't bring true happiness, kindness is better than bitterness, and that decisions really do matter. We can all benefit from a little "Gospel According to Charles Dickens" every so often. Rachel and I had a great evening.
Anyway, just thought I would share something most probably don't know about me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Looking forward to seeing you next week in AL-wish Rach and Abbey could come!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home