Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Monday, December 10, 2007

Abbey and Palmer


This picture is of my daughter Abbey and her cousin (and best friend!) Palmer. She absolutely adores him. This picture was taken at a little Christmas village called Canterbury in Lake Orion, MI which is open and has a Christmas theme all year around. I always get a funny feeling when I take Abbey there because it's only a few miles from where I grew up. The same place where this picture was taken used to be just an open field that my friends and I would ride our bikes through on the way to Lake Vorhies (the neighborhood beach). My parents adore this picture and I think would love to have it blown up and framed in their house.


Palmer is going to have a lot of pressure to make good decisions and set a positive example for Abbey as he continues to grow up because she mimics his every move! However, I'm confident he will, and I'm grateful that Abbey already at such a young age is choosing good friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home