Name:
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States

I love spending time with friends and family (especially my wife Rachel and daughters Abbey and Julia).

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pictures From 2 Day Vacation



























These are some pictures from a recent get-away.  We spent a few days on Boyne Mountain and stayed in a real nice condo with my sister and brother in law, and it was free...(thanks Randy!).  It is a skiers paradise but the summers are equally as fun (indoor waterpark, walking trails, great food, great shopping and Great Lakes!  We also did a one day excursion to Mackinaw Island.  It was a blast!  Boat ride over, horse and buggy ride, tour of the Grand Hotel, great Mackinaw Island fudge and fun shopping! 

Enjoy!


3 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

need bigger pics

9:14 PM  
Blogger Klint Pleasant said...

No, you just need a stronger eye wear prescription. I think Wal Mart optical is offering a discount to senior citizens.

Hope all is well, sure do miss you.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

I agree with "Clint" with a "C". If you send me the pix I will be happy to post them! :-)

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home